Resources For You To Download
Please choose any of the whitepapers, e-books, and case studies below to download:
- How Quality Brands Improve Data Quality
69% of organizations believe that inaccurate data will undermine their ability to deliver an excellent customer experience. Quality brands treat their customers better. They call them by their correct names. They remember their preferences. They get their addresses correct. They do everything they can to build a relationship. Learn The Six Steps To Improve Customer Data.
- Quantifying The Errors Made By Data Quality Software
Customer data is the fuel that drives the modern revenue growth engine and the key to building stronger customer relationships – except when the data is wrong. For this particular customer, 609,000 of their 11.5-million customers would not have received the quality interaction this company demands or they would have had no interaction at all.
- Navigating the Challenges of Data Quality and Recognition in ChinaBuilding brand loyalty and a close relationship with the Chinese consumer is now a critical success factor for many premium international brands. The number of Chinese millionaires is expected to surpass that of any other nation by 2018, and by 2021 China is expected to have the most affluent households in the world.
- Personal Names Around The WorldPeople who create web forms, databases, or ontologies are often unaware how different people’s names can be in other countries. They build their forms or databases in a way that assumes too much on the part of foreign users. This article will first introduce you to some of the different styles used for personal names, and then some of the possible implications for handling those on the Web.
- What It Means To Be ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Certified“As data breaches continued to increase across the industry and new privacy regulations were being enacted, more and more of our customers were becoming increasingly conscious of data security practices during the pre-sale process,” said Dimitri Garder, CEO. “We found that created a barrier to the marketplace and to the trust that was required to move projects forward.”
- How One Of The World’s Largest Consumer Electronics Companies Got Closer To Its Chinese CustomersOne of the world’s top 10 consumer electronics companies with hundreds of models and versions, needed to find a way to stay close to its customers in order to drive marketing programs, business analytics, and new product development. With hundreds of millions of units sold worldwide since the company was founded, it was difficult to link all the information about a customer to create a useful picture of what a single individual owned.
- GDPR: A Practical Guide For Global BusinessesGDPR will applies to all organizations which have EU “establishments”, where personal data are processed “in the context of the activities” of an establishment. This applies irrespective of whether the actual data processing takes place in the EU or not.
- How A Global Marketing Solutions Company Delivered Sophisticated, Targeted Marketing Campaigns in ChinaA key client’s customer, a global electronics component distributor, wanted to expand its business in China. It wanted to deploy the same capabilities used elsewhere in the world to produce sophisticated marketing campaigns, which enable testing and campaign attribution through match-back to sales activity