Global-Z was the first company to introduce worldwide address verification and correction solutions and have continued to expand coverage. We were also one of the first omni-channel Customer MDM solutions, which combines on-line, by mail, and over-the-phone customer identity resolution solutions.
Today, we cover
- More than 98.9% of the world’s population
- More than 20 languages
- 9 character sets from Traditional and Simplified Chinese to Cyrillic, Greek, and Western European (Roman/Latin)
- All Universal Postal Union addressing formats and most other formats around the world
- Phone number hygiene and standardization for more than 75 countries
Regions of Note
Solving the complexities of the Asia-Pacific market has long been a specialty for Global-Z. Our capabilities include support for Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Traditional Chinese (HKSCS) character sets. Our Customer MDM solution allows customer records created in a local language to be intermixed with the records created elsewhere.
For those that request it, Global-Z provides processing in the Asia-Pacific region, as needed.
Global-Z is fully GDPR compliant and will sign processor-subprocessor agreements. We also support both Europe-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield. To ensure security, we also are ISO 27001 certified (pending).
Our experience includes local language support across Europe, including multiple languages in Switzerland and Belgium as well as Greek and Cyrillic characters. Global-Z is an official Royal Mail licensee for NCOA, as well as an official licensee of PAF, Postzon, Mailsort, and the Royal Mail NCOA Suppress service.
Global-Z has provided service to Canada for nearly 30 years in both English and French (QC). We also perform local processing in Canada.
Canadian support includes National Change of Address (NCOA) Support, Canadian Letter Carrier Presorts (LCP), and geocoding.
LCP (Letter Carrier Presort) offers Canada Post’s most economical postal rates when mailing directly into Canada.
- For letter-size mail, mailers can save more than 40% over Canada Post’s standard rate.
- Certified processing by Canada Post through a SERP (Software Evaluation and Recognition Program) report. Sortation service includes sequencing of your mail files to meet Canada Post’s SERP requirements, and output of data, bag/bundle tags, and all required documentation to your mail shop or letter shop.
- Covering you on the “Rule of 95”: We’ll work with you to assure that at least 95% of your data is deliverable so you can benefit from Canada Post’s biggest discount.
- Monthly postcode updates ensure that your presorted mail is as up to date as possible, and meets all Canada Post requirements.
- Access to a streamlined value chain into Canada:
- We print your bag/bundle tags.
- Detailed postage summary provided.
- Knowledgeable experts that can walk with you through the process and recommend options based on your goals marketing to Canada.
Global-Z is a non-exclusive licensee of Canada Post Corporation, Canadian NCOA database © Canada Post Corporation