International data presort services allows you to obtain lower postage rates. We will presort and resequence your international mailing files, and provide your mail house with fully presorted data and all accompanying documentation. In addition, we can work with you to help identify the most cost-effective mailing services for your direct mail programs. Following are some of the international data presort services that we can provide to help you obtain the lowest postage costs available:
- ISAL: ISAL (International Surface Air Lift) is a global service offered by the US Postal Service. ISAL is a relatively fast and economical service, which has made it one of the more popular international services for promotional mailings and fulfillment. Mail sent via ISAL must carry a U.S. postal indicia and return address.
- IPA: IPA (International Priority Airmail) is a faster but more expensive service provided by the US Postal Service. Mail sent via IPA must carry a U.S. postal indicia and return address.
- UK Mailsort: Royal Mail offers three levels of the Mailsort service for direct entry mailings in the UK. Mailsort can save up to 15-36% compared to the UK standard postal rate for domestic mail.
- Australia Post PreSort: Australia Post’s PreSort Letters service offers postage discounts up to 34% for presorted, barcoded letter-size mail. Australia’s Print Post service offers discounts for periodicals.
- Canada Post LCP: LCP (Letter Carrier Presort) offers Canada Post’s most economical postal rates when mailing directly into Canada. For letter-size mail, mailers can save more than 40% over Canada Post’s standard rate.
- Other Services: Other presort services are available. Contact us for more detail on these or any other international presort services.